Here we are discussing two methods of windows 10 installation. The first method is to windows upgrade free, and the second is to create an installation disc for windows 10 to install on any PC.
I think it’s pretty easy for you all also. You can also Upgrade Windows 10 and upgrade your old windows to the latest Windows 10. I always loved the moment when a new OS release came from Microsoft Windows 10. Users were expecting Windows 9 after the previous 8.1, but it was pretty surprising that Microsoft Skipped 9 and released Windows 10.
The current Windows version is Microsoft Windows 10, which has a new look of Metro Style UI (User Interface), and Microsoft had to take a further step to create a Mixture of Windows 7 and Windows 8 to form the latest Windows 10.
A step-by-step guide to downloading and installing Windows 10 in 2022
So far, Windows 10 has received positive responses from technical groups. However, Microsoft officially discontinued the distribution of Windows 10 for free.
Yes, you can grab a free copy of the Windows 10 ISO file from the web, but that won’t receive any future updates; if you are interested in grabbing a free copy of the Windows 10 operating system, continue reading the article.
Technical Specifications for Windows 10
- Name of the software: Windows 10 Technical overview available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions with English mainstream language.
- Type of Setup: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32Bit(x86)/64 Bit(x64)
- License: Free
- Developers: Microsoft
Minimum System Requirements For Windows 10:
- OS To upgrade:- You will need Service Pack 1 (SP1) Of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1( Windows installed must be a genuine one; otherwise, no update will avail you).
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC (System on a chip). 64-bit versions of Windows 10 require a processor that supports CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities.
- RAM: At least 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Physical Memory (Hard Disk Space): 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display or Resolution: 1024 x 600.
- Touch: For multi-touch support tablets or Windows devices.
- Microsoft account: Required for some features.
- Cortana support: Only supported in the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- Windows Hello Face Recognition: an Infrared camera for facial recognition or iris detection, or a fingerprint reader which supports the Window Biometric Framework.
- Media streaming: Xbox Music and Xbox Video streaming capabilities are available only in certain regions.
- Compatible kernel-mode drivers.
- Device encryption: InstantGo and TPM 2.0.
- BitLocker: Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, TPM 2.0, or a USB flash drive.
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing: Supported Wifi Router to access services
1. Upgrading from Old Windows to Windows 10:
As mentioned earlier, Windows 10 is a free upgrade if you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8. Here’s how you can upgrade:
1. First of all, make sure that you have genuine Windows 7/8/8.1, as this update is only available on these versions of open windows.
2. Now, in your genuine version of windows, navigate to Control Panel -> Windows Update.
3. Now, users of all the selected 190 countries where Windows 10 is being released will see the Major Update of Windows 10.
4. Click on Install the update, and the downloading process will start on Windows 10.
5. After the above step, or you have not got that screen, click on the Windows sign icon on the system tray.
6. You will see the option for Reservation Confirmed, and after that, Download Option For Windows 10. Just tap on it.
7. Now, Windows 10 will start downloading on your computer, which can take time according to your internet speed. Now when this process completes, your windows will get rebooted automatically.
That’s it. Now you will get entered into the most amazing version of Windows, Windows 10.
2. Steps To Make Windows 10 Installation Disc:
1. First of all, you need to download the latest version of the Media Creation Tool, and below are the links to get the respective bit tool.
Note: If you cannot download the file, right-click on the link and select ‘Open Link in New Tab.’ The download should start.
2. Now click on the Create an installation media option there.
3. Now, you need to install the tool on your PC and then launch it, and you will have two options: to make the USB flash drive bootable to install windows or get the ISO file. Select the ISO File option there.
5. Now, the downloading process will start, and it will take time according to your internet speed.
6. After the downloading is complete, you will get the ISO file of Windows 10, and now you need to burn that ISO file on the DVD; first, download and install Windows USB/DVD Download Tool. This tool is available free of cost by Microsoft Corporation.
7. Don’t have trouble with the software’s title; Windows 7. But this software works perfectly fine with Windows 7,8, or 8.1, and Windows 10. Now you have to install the downloaded software. After installing it now, you have to run it.
8. Now, in the open window, as shown below, click on browse. Now locate the Windows ISO file path, select it, and click on the Next button.
9. Now, in the next window, you have to click on the DVD to make it bootable to install windows 10 on any PC. Or else you can select the USB option to create a Bootable pen drive.
10. Now, the burning process will start, and after a few minutes, you are done with the installation disk of Windows 10 that you can use to install Windows 10 on any PC.
Complete Guide: How To Create Windows 10 Bootable USB/Pendrive
3. Alternative Method:
Microsoft had already ended the free Windows 10 upgrade offer. However, if you still wish to enjoy Windows 10 without spending any money, then try this method:
1. First, visit this link and then click on the Download Tool Now button.
2. Once downloaded, open the tool and then choose the option Upgrade this PC now.
3. Now, if you wish to install Windows 10 on another computer, choose the second option, Create Installation Media for another PC.
4. Once downloaded, you will get the ISO file. You can mount the ISO image file and can run the setup. Through this installation, you will not be asked for the product key.
Note: Check out the Windows 10 system requirements before installing Windows 10. If you face any problems, please discuss them in the below comments. Enjoy, don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Activate Windows 10
If it still asks for the activation key, you need to run KMSPico.
To use KMSPico, check out our article – Activate Windows 10 & MS Office Without Product Key.
So, this is all about Windows 10 Upgrade free download full version. I hope this article helped you! Could you share it with your friends also? If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.